Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am alive.

Just a note to say, yes I am alive, and no, I didn't fall down a flight of stairs and break my neck and forget to leave instructions for my family to inform my blog buddies, lol. Things have been nuts. My BFF's grandfather died suddenly, and I drove her to Kansas for the funeral. I've been back since Sunday, but trying to get settled back in is weird. My food has been shitty, but my weight as the doc Monday was 325!!!! It was 365 in May and 350 in late July. I had her pull it off my chart. No more denial about that number. As long as I know it, it has no power over me. Sorry for the drive by post.

Thanks for reading
Bean

5 comments:

MB said...

Sorry about your BFF's grandfather.

Congrats on the loss!!!

You are well on your way.

Chubby Chick said...

I'm glad you're alive! lol Honestly, I have this kind of morbid habit of always wondering if a fellow blogger died tragically if they don't post for awhile. And then I wonder if the rest of us bloggers will ever find out what happened to them. Isn't that SICK??? lol

Sorry about your BFF's grandfather. It was really nice of you to drive her to Kansas for the funeral.

Wow! Congrats on the weight loss! That really is AWESOME! You are definitely doing something right, girl! Keep up the good work!!! :)

Lori G. said...

Bean, that's wonderful about your weight! I know you've thought you weren't doing that much but you have! Look at that number -- that's a lot lost since late July! Whoo whoo!

I'm sorry about your BFF's grandfather and that was wonderful of you to drive her to Kansas. You're a good friend.

I'm glad to hear from you -- I was a little concerned but I know you have two kids too that keep you busy.

Honi said...

Bean your weight loss is excellent you should be so proud of yourself.. I sure am... sorry about your friend's grandfather thats always sad .. You are an outstanding friend to be so caring to drive her to the funeral.. you are doing great.. now as you get back into your routine eating should fall back in place too.. again congrats on the weight loss.. ROCK ON!!

Ann(ie) said...

Oh so sad. Very sorry for your pal! It's rough to lose Grandparents!!

YAY for you, though. Excellent work, girlie!!

xo.