Monday, October 15, 2007

Sick

Just a little mini post to let ya'll know I'm still here. I've been fighting strep and a head cold for a week and a half now. Apparently I picked it up while we were on the road. I haven't been logging my food, but I haven't been gorging either. I haven't been on the bike at all and probably won't until I can breathe. I miss ya'll. I know that sounds odd, but I do. I miss the 'program' I put myself on. I'll be so glad when things are normal again.

Thanks for reading
Bean

9 comments:

Lori G. said...

Get well...

It's fall and it's that time of year with sinus infections, allergies, etc. on top of everything else. You take care of yourself!

Diana Swallow said...

I keep popping in here and I'm glad to see you've posted but I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick. Just take very good care of yourself and get better and come back to blogging when you can. You've been missed!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Chubby Chick said...

Awww... I hope you feel better soon! :)

Twix said...

Thank you Bean! I love you too! I'm breathing, sort of! I'm sick with what you have too and it sucks. Everyone has it. Yuk!!!
I hope we get over this asap!

MB said...

I hope you feel better soon. The only good thing about being sick is you can usually lose a few pounds. :)

Feel better.

Diana Swallow said...

Just popping in to send more get well wishes!!

Ann(ie) said...

Strep is the worst. ugh. Feel better, darlin.

MB said...

Hope you are on the road to recovery.

Chubby Chick said...

Hey, girl! I just popped in to check in on you! I hope you're well... and I hope we hear from you soon! We miss you! :)