Friday, November 16, 2007

318!!!

Just a quick update. I was at a very very good friends house who happens to have a scale. I have pretty much been "off program" since the first of October and I was worried that I had gained, so I got on and.....
318!!! Not a huge loss, only 7 lbs in a month and a half, but NO GAIN!!! woohoo!!!

I'm looking forward to getting back on track soon.. I'm not eating just whatever I want or anything, but life is so crazy right now, that keeping daily calorie counts is just not a possibility. As of tomorrow we are 5 WEEKS away from the BFF's wedding! Not to mention Thanksgiving and Christmas....Can we shoot straight through to New Years???

Thanks for reading
Bean

6 comments:

Twix said...

Bean, this is awesome!! Congrats on your loss!!! :) Good luck with all the upcoming stuff! New Years will be here before you know it.

Lori G. said...

Congrats on the loss! Yay for you!

Get well, okay!

Ann(ie) said...

YAY Bean. That's great news!!

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on the weight loss, Bean! That is just great! I can't wait until I see 318 on the scale!

Diana Swallow said...

woohooo!!!

MB said...

Congrats. You are proof that it isn't always necessary to count every calorie and track each morsel. We just have to make better choices the majority of the time.

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!