Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day Three

Three days in a row.. I know it sounds trite, but hey, I'll take whatever positive I can get right now. I'm just walking for 15 mins right now. I wonder how much and how often I should increase my time. What I really want to do is run. I've always wanted to, but I'm nowhere near ready for that psychically... yet.

I've been having what I guess you'd call heart palpations lately. I thought they were part of the panic attacks I started having a few months ago, but the panic attacks are gone and the flutters are still there. Sometimes as much as 5 times per day. Honestly, they scare the crap out of me. They only last for maybe a minute, but it still freaks me out.

It's almost time for me to take that first trip to the grocery store since I came back. This makes me extremely nervous. I still don't know what kind of eating plan I want to do, So I have no idea what to buy... I guess some more research is on order. I put a weigh in chart on the side of the blog and I am going to update every Monday. I tend to get on the scale everyday, which is way to often, but I'm only counting what it says on Mondays.

So.. My current goals:

* Walk for 15 mins every day
* Drink 64 oz. of water every day
* Eat Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and at least two snacks every day

The water and walking are self-explanatory. Keeping up with my meals is to help me break my horrible eating habit. I tend to not eat until I am ravenous, and then I stuff myself. I am hoping that this will help me be more conscious of this habit.

Thanks for reading,
Bean

No comments: