Monday, September 28, 2009

TWO YEARS??? SERIOUSLY??

Oh my WOW... It's been almost two years.. I can't believe it!!! Well... Got married, BFF got married too. Just moves for the fourth time in the last year...UGH! Boo just turned nine and Bud will be 13 in January!!! According to my scale this morning my weight was 299.8. Under 300 finally!!! I just did my first 15 min. walk in over a year and OMG can I tell!! My son and I now have a standing date @ 7pm for a 15 min walk/ride. I walk, he rides, lol. This is all I am doing... no calorie counts or anything else yet... One habit at a time.. The first of November, I'll add another habit. I may do it sooner, but I will not feel bad if I don't. If anyone is still reading this then I'm sorry I disappeared. I hope I can run into my former,, and I'm sure thinner,, blog buddies!!

Thanks for Reading,
Bean

No comments: