Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fly-by post

Just a quickie, Food was great today, mostly because I was gone most of the day. I only got 15 mins in on the bike, but at least I got something. Boo won his game today 10-2 WOOHOO!! It's kinda nice for him not to be on the worst team in the league. He still isn't hitting well, but this is his first year in 'real' little league. No tee. He's just now learning what a strikes and balls are. Poor kid will swing at ANYTHING, lol. I have a doctors appointment on October 1st, so I'll have a weight to post. More about the doctor later. I'm out for tonight.

Thanks for reading,
Bean

3 comments:

Lori G. said...

Hey Bean,

Great news! Don't forget, if you're out shopping or walking around in stores, that counts as an activity point in WW (as does cleaning). (I know you're not following WW but I'm just pointing out how many different ways we can be active.)

I'm glad Boo's team did so well -- and he sounds like he's having fun which is the important thing. Have a great day!

Chubby Chick said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Yippee! :)

Diana Swallow said...

Woohoo Boo!!

Woohoo Bean!! 15 minutes is better than skipping it and eating ice cream at the game, gotta focus on the positive!!