Monday, September 24, 2007

The Hunny's birthday weekend.

Well, well, well, it is Monday again, so here's the monster weekend update post, lol.


Saturday - Boo won his game Saturday morning - WOOHOO! I had to deal with the Jackass, but I'm used to it. I don't mind dealing with his half as much as I mind dealing with the thing he lives with. I have much disgust for this female. I call her that because nothing about her deserves the title woman. I'm still trying to think of a name for her other than what I usually refer to her as, since I am not comfortable typing that word on a public blog. For now I'll say It. It and I used to be very close friends. It is a big girl too, so we clicked right away. It was there when my son was born. It was my rock. Little did I know that It was fucking my husband the entire time we were married. Like I said, I have lots of disgust for her. When I finally wised up and kicked Jackass out, It decided to run to certain members of my family and tell them that I told her that she could have the Jackass and my son since I didn't want either of them. Those, my friends, were fighting words. I later found out that when she babysat my son when he was barely talking, that she taught him to call her Momma, so she could pass him off as hers while they were out. Now, the Jackass is exactly that, a jackass, and she can have him all to herself forever. Good riddance. But when It brought my son into it...that is unforgivable. Thats the short version, I'm sure I'll elaborate later.

After Boo's game, we headed out to his sisters. She lives about 2 hrs from here, so it's a long haul. We ended up not staying the night, Hunny didn't want to. Probably because I refuse to have sex with him when we are there 'cause we sleep in his 14yr old niece's room, and, well that's just creepy. His sis made spaghetti for dinner (OMG YUM!!!) and I ate it AND the garlic bread AND a piece of ice cream cake and I enjoyed it immensely. I actually didn't TOTALLY blow my calorie intake for the day either. It was on the high end, but not over. Woohoo me! (insert happy dance) AND, even after 4 hours total in the jeep, I still did 15 mins on the bike that night. I rock.


Sunday - We stayed in bed till almost noon. Ahh, the joy of having every other weekend kid-free!!! When we did drag our lazy butts out of bed, we sat and watched movies. Sunday afternoon we took movies back to Blockbuster, dropped of some bills in the mail, and did a tiny bit of grocery shopping, mainly just stuff for Hunny's lunches for the week. I did have a Grilled stuft burrito for lunch which was HORRID after I looked up the calories:(( I wanted to cry. It's okay though, everyone is allowed a screw-up now and then. Food was pretty much shot, but I did my 15 mins on the bike so all was not lost.


Monday - Okay, three days in a row over 2000 calories is SO not good. I don't care if my basal is 2388, three high days are unacceptable. And yes, I did 15 mins on the bike, but I have to get real here. I have got to get my rather large rear end in gear. I'm really excited about the doctors appointment. It will be nice to be able to look her in the eye and tell her what I have been doing instead of studying the floor tiles when she asks about diet and exercise. I'm also anxious to know my weight. Not having a scale to measure any progress may sound liberating to some people, but it is killing me! It will also be nice to have a 'real' number to calculate my BMI and basal calories instead of my estimate. I just can't justify spending the money right now. We have two weddings and Christmas coming up, so money is tight.

On the upside, I have finally gotten some motivation to do something about this house. I am a horrendous housekeeper. It's bad, really. Constantly living out of laundry baskets, having to wash dishes before I can cook, papers EVERYWHERE. Clutter has been a way of life for me for as long as I can remember, but since Hunny and I moved in together, it has taken over. Most of my problem now is that I have everything from my marriage to Jackass, and The Hunny has everything from his marriage the The Evil One, so we have a two bedroom house with two households worth of crap in it. Well, no more. I started in the kitchen today, and if I can't use it or don't have room for it, then it's gone. And if Hunny doesn't want it gone, then he better find space for it in his closet. He is gonna HATE it, but he'll just have to deal. I feel like I am drowning in stuff. It's been 4 and a half years. Enough already.

Thanks for reading
Bean

3 comments:

Twix said...

IT doesn't even deserve the name IT. That's just awful!! Im sure someone we'll be able to coin something. I'm so disgusted I'm drawing a big blank! Sorry to hear about IT and what happened. :(

Second of all. You rock!! Woooohooo!!! You ate food! You enjoyed food! You didn't overeat!! And you got on your bike more than once!!! Way to go!! Awesome!!!

Congrats to Boo and the game!

Toss that junk! I agree. Don't let all that stuff and it's emotional garbage control your life anymore. Chuck it out the door! :D

Very happy that you had a pleasant weekend inspite of JackAss and his Toilet Plunger.

Have a great tomorrow!

Chubby Chick said...

I just read Twix's post. I totally agree with everything she said... so just let me say "ditto." lol And I love that she called "It" a "Toilet Plunger." lol

Hope you have a good week! :)

Lori G. said...

LOL at Twix' new name for It. I love Toilet Plunger. You can call her TP for short. Look at it this way, those two deserve each other.

I'm really, really proud of you for several reasons. You looked up the calories for your foods, you rode the bike and even when you had an off meal, you still stuck to it. (Did you know you can get tacos at Taco Bell called fresco that don't have cheese on them? Sometimes it's hard to get them b/c the cashier doesn't "get it" but it's worth it.)

Oh, and I'm really proud of you for going through that stuff and getting rid of it. You and Hunny don't need reminders of the crappy times before you two met. Keep up the good work.