Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Quickie Post

O.K. My comp is on crack. Apparently there is a "regional" problem with my connection. It has been intermittent at best. I had a good food day. I broke out an old Christmas present that I hadn't even taken out of the box. Its one of those George Foreman grills that only holds like one chicken breast. It was useless at the time, but now it comes in pretty handy since I'm cooking different meals for myself. My main issue is trying to figure out the cooking times for stuff. I had tilapia tonight for the first time. I can grill veggies on it too.

I also did 20 mins on the bike earlier this afternoon.

I've been using fitday and I'm pretty sure I need to be taking a multivitamin. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm off to spend some time with my Hunny.

Thanks for reading
Bean

3 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I have a large George Foreman grill... and I love it! I pretty much use it to cook all the meat my hubby and I eat.

I take a One-a-Day Weight Smart vitamin every day. It's supposed to help with weight loss.

Lori G. said...

You can precook stuff like the vegetables and put it in the fridge. If you have a microwave, you can reheat it and combine it with something else (I'm thinking of this because the little grill only can cook so many things).

Probably any multivitamin will work; the one-a-day weight loss vitamin that chubby chick talks about is also available as a generic at Target (and probably at other stores too).

Have a great day!

MB said...

My Mom raves about a fish steamer she got at BB&Beyond. It looks just like a regular plastic container but it cooks her fish, veggies and whatever seasonings she wants in the microwave and it is ready in minutes with minimal clean up. I haven't tried it yet but she absolutely loves it.

Have a great day!