Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tag I'm it.

O.K. I've seen this floating around and I had hoped that I was newbie enough to dodge it, lol. But Miss Twix has gotten me. I tried to duck, but she's pretty good.

8 random things about me....(everything about me is random, lol.)

1. I have a cat named Gizmo. Yes, Gizmo, as in the cute little mogwai in Gremlins. I am a certified dork.

2. I secretly adore my hair color. I spent a lot of my childhood hating it, but now I LOVE it.(it's very red)

3. I am completely addicted to Star Trek Enterprise. I never watched it when it originally aired, but we religiously record 4 episodes every Monday on Sci-Fi. (Again Me = Superdork!)

4. I cried when Gilmore Girls ended. Not just the awww how sweet cry, but the OMG I'm devastated my show is over.

5. If I hear one more interview of an accomplished actress being asked what they think about Lindsay or Brittney instead of about themselves and their work I think I will SCREAM!

6. I am what you'd call a flaming liberal, but two of my dearest friends are conservative republicans. So is my Hunny's family. Go figure.

7. I have to force myself to be honest every time I post here. I am terrified that I will say the wrong thing and be judged.

8. I'm not tagging anyone because I'm afraid they will think of me as that annoying person that assumes she knows them well enough to do it. I don't feel that way, I love answering these things, but I'm coping out since I'm new. Thank you Twix for tagging me. To tell the complete truth, I was ecstatic that someone included me. (seeing a pattern of dorkiness yet, lol)

Thanks for reading
Bean

5 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

I have always been so afraid of revealing too much of myself to people and they would see the real me and not like me. As I grow older I've found the more I show my real self, the people who like me are the kind of people who I want to be around me, when you aren't yourself you attract people who you probably wouldn't like anyhow. So be honest, post away and don't worry about who is reading and what they might think!

Lori G. said...

I agree with S.J. about honesty. You're a redhead too? Wow. :-) I cried when the Gilmore Girls' last season was on -- I missed the originator of the show and her writing. I couldn't watch most of the last season. :-(

Chubby Chick said...

Cool entries! It's nice to know more about you. :)

I'm a strawberry blonde, by the way. hehe

Lyn said...

Nice. I got tagged too and have to figure out what the heck would be interesting about me! LOL.

Twix said...

Me too, I was a red head anyways! I think I have destroyed mine from years of chemical abuse. Right now it's a brown color. I like Gilmore girls too! Used to watch Star Treck growing up, lol! Very cute name for your cat and unique too! I like it!

I hope you're not bleeding to bad from the dart gun.....lol!