Friday, September 21, 2007

Pissy

That is how I've been today. Pissy. I got to see my ex-husband today. We'll call him The Jackass from now on. He came to get Boo today for his weekend. OMG, is it legal to fantasize about murder? The man is over five grand behind in child support. He hasn't had a job for more than a year in the eleven years I have known him. Anyhow, CSR is taking him to court in November (about damned time), so now he's all worried. Apparently he's supposed to be getting a large chunk of money for some BS job he did and he informed me today that he was sending CSR about one thousand dollars when he does. I couldn't help but laugh at him. This is the man who couldn't help pay his sons entry fee for baseball because he bought a new stereo system for his car instead. Lets just say I won't be holding my breath. But, that's not what pissed me off. He then proceeded to tell me how and what I should use the money for. He is lucky that Boo was sitting right there because I could have decked him. It's been almost 6 years. Get over it already!!! I've moved on, and, because of his lack of interest, his son has started to too. It's sad when, even at seven, Boo knows to take anything The Jackass says with a grain of salt. I wouldn't trade my son for anything, but sometimes I wish someone would have wrung my neck when I decided to get married at eighteen.

The Hunny and I are going to his sisters tomorrow. We'll probably end up staying overnight since she is so far away. I like going, but this is the first time we've been since I started this semi-diet. I'm kinda freaked out about food choices since we'll be in someone else's house, and that woman COOKS! I'm not sure what to say. I still feel like a little kid in church around his family. Always on my best behavior. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Today was a shitty food day. I've been craving salt. Not sure why. I'm gonna hit enter and get on the bike and do my time and watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report that I missed last night. Thank God for DVR.

Thanks for reading
Bean

5 comments:

Twix said...

Sorry about the JackAss.
That really sucks that the courts can honor his rights as a biological father and yet he doesn't pay! That's just crappy!!!!

Don't worry about all the food she cooks. Just honor her and eat it anyway. All food cooked is esentially good. It's not the foods fault we are fat. It's ours. We're the one who chose to over eat and not move as much. So I encourage you to eat it all, eat it small, and enjoy!!
Great for you getting on that bike!! Yay!!

Take a walk over the weekend!

;)

Lori G. said...

Gosh, Twix is very wise. I love what she said about the food. (But I'm also familiar with good Southern cooking...)

That is too bad about your ex. My cousin has gone through similar (but worse stuff) with her ex. Our state's child enforcement really goes after the deadbeat parents (there are women who refuse to pay too). Good luck with everything.

Maybe you're having PMS re: the salt cravings? Have fun!

Ann(ie) said...

Ex's suck. I affectionately refer to mine as fucktard on my blog. THANKFULLY we never had children together so I don't have to see him.

Hang in, girl.

And I've had a bad weekend when it comes to food. I'm angry at hubby for making enchilada's. I ate dang near the whole pan.

feh.

I need to super glue by cheese lovin ass to a treadmill.

Chubby Chick said...

Just wanted to pop in and say that I hope you have a great week! Hang in there, girlfriend! :)

Naturally Blessed said...

mmmm...salt.

WHAAAAT!?!?!?! that kinda thing pisses me off too...too bad your son is jaded, but its probably for the best. his "dad" has not done anything to disprove he's a flake, and its probably good that he figured this out early

thanks for stopping by me and leaving a comment! dont be a stranger!